Time to GIT going!
My first blog post – what to say? It’s been 5 days since the kickoff and 3 days since my assessment. I feel a bit overwhelmed and wonder if I’m in over my head. But then I am reminded that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it and I decide to press on, whatever that looks like. I will head to the gym for my first training session tomorrow morning. I feel kind of intimidated because this is new to this post-middle aged woman and others are so much more experienced than I. Rob said at the kick-off that this is my journey. With that being said, it shouldn’t matter what others are doing. Decision time! I decided that I will:
- Go to the Y at least 3 days a week.
- Walk briskly for at least 30 minutes on the days I don’t go to the Y.
- Eat sensibly and track my food.
- Drink lots of water even if it means I have to get someone to watch my class so I can go to the bathroom.
- Maintain a positive attitude about my possiblities and progress.
- Thank God each day for this opportunity.
It’s time to GIT going!