Week THREE Cardiovascular Workouts
Cardiovascular workouts should be done on Days 2, 4 and 6. You can use the description below as a guide.
- Our initial goal is to do up to 60 minutes of cardiorespiratory training a week w/ a 10% increase progression each week for 6 weeks.
- Ideally, we will be doing 30 minutes of continuous activity by week 5.
- Focus is on steady state exercise at a Rate of Perceived Exertion* between 3-4 on a scale of 1-10.*
Couch to 5K — Complete three times this week
- Brisk five-minute warmup walk
- Two Repetitions of the following:
- Jog for 90 seconds
- Walk for 90 seconds
- Jog for 3 minutes
- Walk for 3 minutes
- Five-minute cool down
Weekly Workouts Planned By YMCA of Greenville (SC) Leslie Knox – ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
Made possible in part by: